As a Civil Designer, you will perform a variety of Civil Engineering tasks that will include Civil design for higher education, municipality, governmental, K-12 projects and additional types of commercial projects of all sizes and complexities.
This is a full-time, salaried position with employee benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, PTO, 401(K) matching and bonuses based upon employee/Company performance.
- Min. of 4 Years in relevant design experience to civil land development projects
- Knowledge, experience, and ability to perform tasks with AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Ability to effectively communicate, in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Apply civil engineering principles to assigned projects to produce civil site design using AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Design Experience with Utilities, Site Grading, Stormwater Detention and Water quality
- Project deliverables will include planning and construction documents, design analyses, plans, specifications and project meeting attendance
- Possess the ability to interact with co-workers, clients, architects and other sub-contractors in a clear and professional manner.
- Candidate must demonstrate an attitude that communicates a professional level of commitment to the job responsibilities and work schedule.
- Expertise in CAD production technologies required
- Strong Knowledge of local codes, ordinances, and standards is a plus.
- Candidate must be self-motivated, able to work independently and with a project team to completion of task
* denotes required field.