Civil Engineer / Project Manager – Senior Level
As a Senior Civil Project Manager, you will be responsible for Civil Engineering Design & Project Management for higher education, municipality, governmental, K-12 projects and additional types of commercial projects of all sizes and complexities. The Project Manager role is a rewarding and valued position that includes the dynamic leadership of the Civil Engineering Team and strategically working on department growth with Executive Staff and BD Director.
This is a full-time, salaried position with employee benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, PTO, 401(K) matching and bonuses based upon employee/Company performance.
- 10+ Years of experience in infrastructure Civil Engineering Design
- Current Texas Registered Professional Engineer (PE) – REQUIRED
- Proficient knowledge ofAutoCAD, Civil 3D preferred, Microsoft Office, Bentley Systems PondPack or other stormwater drainage analysis software
- Experience working with City of Austin and other Municipality Projects
- Performance at this level requires developmental experience in a professional position
- Experience with City of Austin Site Development Permitting Process, Right-of-Way Management, Traffic Control, and the Austin Utility Location and Coordination Committee (AULCC)
- Creation and Preparation of Site Conditions and Assessment PERs.
- Project deliverables will include all phases of design (SD, DD, CD and CA), planning and programming documents, design analyses, project specifications, calculations, proposals and cost estimates.
- Overall supervision & review of department projects and the Civil team.
- The ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- TPDES Consulting and/or SWPPP Preparation Experience
- In our current growing market, this position will require an active involvement with our clients’ objectives and the ability to help them solve their challenges.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Has the ability to interact with co-workers, clients, architects and other sub-contractors in a clear and professional manner.
- Candidate should understand the responsibility and importance of the leadership role.
- The candidate should demonstrate and possess the mindset of how to be a supportive and effective team leader.
* denotes required field.