Civil Engineer – Austin or Corpus Christi
As a Civil Engineer, you will be responsible for Civil Engineering Design for higher education, municipality, governmental, K-12 projects and additional types of commercial projects of all sizes and complexities. In our growing organization, this position will provide the opportunity for job development and growth to the next level.
This is a full-time, salaried position with employee benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, PTO, 401(K) matching and bonuses based upon employee/Company performance.
- 6+ Years of design experience for civil land development projects
- Current Texas Registered Professional Engineer (PE)
- Working knowledge AutoCAD, Civil 3D preferred, Microsoft Office, Bentley Systems PondPack or other stormwater drainage analysis software
- Experience working with City of Austin and/or on other Local Municipality Projects
- Civil Engineering duties will include site development, grading, pavement work, drainage, utilities, erosion and sedimentation control plans.
- Experience with City of Austin Site Development Permitting Process, Right-of-Way Management, Traffic Control, and the Austin Utility Location and Coordination Committee (AULCC)
- Design Experience with Utilities, Site Grading, Stormwater Detention and Water quality
- Creation and Preparation of Site Conditions and Assessment PERs.
- Project deliverables will include all phases of design (SD, DD, CD and CA), planning and programming documents, design analyses, project specifications, calculations, proposals and cost estimates.
- Project Meeting Management
- Performs work in accordance with agreed upon budget and schedule with little supervision.
- In our current growing market, this position will require an active involvement with our clients’ objectives and the ability to help them solve their challenges.
- Candidate must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and with a project team to completion of task.
- Have the ability to interact with co-workers, clients, architects and other sub-contractors in a clear and professional manner.
- Candidate must demonstrate an attitude that communicates a professional level of commitment to the job responsibilities and work schedule.
* denotes required field.