Electrical Engineer – Austin
As an Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for the design of municipal, higher education, K-12, industrial, airport and commercial projects of all sizes and complexities.
This is a full-time, salaried position with employee benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, PTO, 401(K) matching and bonuses based upon employee and company performance.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in the design of power distribution, lighting, and special systems
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Architectural Engineering
• Texas P.E. License preferred; P.E. required.
• Expertise in Revit & CAD production technologies required
• Ability to develop and present intelligent solutions to clients
Responsible for the design, construction administration, and potentially project management of various challenging electrical engineering projects.
• Must possess the ability to interact with co-workers, clients, architects, and other sub-contractors in a clear and professional manner through face-to-face, verbal, and written communication.
• Must be self-motivated, demonstrating an attitude that communicates a professional level of commitment to the job responsibilities and work schedule.
• Must have strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple projects, tasks, and deadlines effectively.
• Strong knowledge of local codes, ordinances, and standards is a plus.
* denotes required field.