As a Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for Mechanical Engineering Design for higher education, municipality, governmental, K-12 projects and additional types of commercial projects of all sizes and complexities.
This is a full-time, salaried position with employee benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, PTO, 401(K) matching and bonuses based upon employee/Company performance.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the design of HVAC, plumbing, process piping and/or fire protection systems for commercial, industrial, institutional and/or health care projects
- BSME required
- Texas P.E. License preferred
Responsible for the design and/or project management and construction administration of various challenging mechanical engineering projects.
- Possess the ability to interact with co-workers, clients, architects and other sub-contractors in a clear and professional manner.
- Candidate must demonstrate an attitude that communicates a professional level of commitment to the job responsibilities and work schedule.
- Expertise in CAD production technologies required
- Strong Knowledge of local codes, ordinances, and standards is a plus.
- Candidate must be self-motivated, able to work independently and with a project team to completion of task
* denotes required field.