Mechanical Engineer (Corpus Christi)
As a Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for Mechanical Engineering Design for higher education, municipality, governmental, K-12 and industrial projects and additional types of commercial projects of all sizes and complexities.
This is a full-time, salaried position with employee benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, PTO, 401(K) matching and bonuses based upon employee and company performance.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the design of HVAC systems, including DX and hydronic systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Architectural Engineering
- Texas P.E. License or Engineer-In-Training (EIT)
- Expertise in Revit & CAD production technologies required
- Ability to develop and present intelligent solutions to clients
Responsible for the design, construction administration, and potentially project management of various challenging mechanical engineering projects.
- Must possess the ability to interact with co-workers, clients, architects, and other sub-contractors in a clear and professional manner through face-to-face, verbal, and written communication.
- Must be self-motivated, demonstrating an attitude that communicates a professional level of commitment to the job responsibilities and work schedule.
- Must have strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple projects, tasks, and deadlines effectively.
- Strong knowledge of local codes, ordinances, and standards is a plus.
- Experience with energy modeling, life-cycle cost analysis, and LEED certification is preferred.
* denotes required field.