Plumbing & Fire Protection Engineer
In this position you will be responsible for Plumbing & Fire Protection Engineering Design for higher education, municipality, governmental, K-12 projects and additional types of commercial projects of all sizes and complexities.
This is a full-time, salaried position with employee benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, PTO, 401(K) matching and bonuses based upon employee/Company performance.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience
- BSME, BSFPE, or related engineering discipline
- Texas P.E. License
- Proficiency in these programs is required AutoCAD, Revit, and MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
Responsibilities will include the design of the following for commercial, industrial, institutional and/or health care projects:
- Sanitary and chemical waste and vent
- Rainwater, domestic hot and cold water, reclaimed water, laboratory pure water
- Natural gas and propane, medical gases and vacuum, and compressed air systems
- Fire standpipe, wet-pipe, dry-pipe, pre-action, and chemical fire-suppression systems
- Possess the ability to interact with co-workers, clients, architects and other sub-contractors in a clear and professional manner.
- Candidate must demonstrate an attitude that communicates a professional level of commitment to the job responsibilities and work schedule.
- Candidate must be self-motivated, able to work independently and with a project team to completion of task.
* denotes required field.