Structural E.I.T. – Austin
As a Structural E.I.T, you will be responsible for design for municipality, industrial, higher education, K-12 projects and additional types of commercial projects of all sizes and complexities.
This is a full-time, salaried position with employee benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, PTO, 401(K) matching and bonuses based upon employee/Company performance.
- Min. of 0-1 Year in relevant experience in structural engineering
- BS in Civil / Structural or Architectural Engineering required.
- Texas Engineering In-Training certificate
- Knowledge, experience, and ability to learn and perform tasks with RISA3D, RAM, AutoCAD and REVIT.
- Ability to effectively communicate, in English, both verbally and in writing.
Responsible for the design and construction administration of structural engineering projects.
- Possess the ability to interact with co-workers, clients, architects and other consultants in a clear and professional manner.
- Candidate must demonstrate an attitude that communicates a professional level of commitment to the job responsibilities and work schedule.
- Knowledge of local codes, ordinances, and standards is a plus.
- Candidate must be self-motivated, able to multi-task with strong organization skills, work independently and with a project team to completion of task
* denotes required field.